Selasa, 21 Oktober 2014



Sri Sagening was the king of Klungkung Kingdom, Bali. He had a lot of wives. His last wife was Ni Luh Pasek. She was the most beautiful wife and that made the other wives were jealous. Sadly, the king finally asked Ni Luh Pasek to leave the palace. Ni Luh Pasek was very sad, but she had no other choice. She became very sad when she knew that she was pregnant. Ni Luh Pasek arrived at a village, and she met with an old man. His name was Jelantik Bogol. He married Ni Luh Pasek. And when the baby was born, Jelantik Bogol named him I Gusti Gede. He loved I gusti Gede just like his own son.
I Gusti Gede grew as a strong man. One day his stepfather asked him to go to a jungle in Den Hill. It was the place of Ni Luh Pasek was born. Before he left, his stepfather gave him two weapons, a spear and a keris, it's a traditional wavy double-bladed dagger. I Gusti Gede did it. He went to the Den Hill and meditated. While he was meditating, a spirit of the jungle came to him.
I Gusti Gede continued his journey. When he arrived at Panombangan Beach, there was an incident. There was a ship from Bugis sinking at the beach. The people had tried to help, but they did not succeed. I Gusti Gede wanted to help. He prayed and took out the weapons. Suddenly, two big spirits came out of the spear and the keris.
I Gusti Gede asked the spirits to pull the sinking ships back to sea. The spirits slowly pulled the ship. In just a minute, a ship just back in the sea. The owner was very happy. People were amazed with his power. They named him as I Gusti Panji Sakti.
I Gusti Panji Sakti went back to Den Hill. He started to build a village. People came one by one. I Gusti panji Sakti protected them from bad people. Slowly the village became a kingdom. I Gusti Panji Sakti became the king and he named the kingdom as Sukasada.
He also build a great palace. People named it Singaraja. Singa means lion and Raja means king. With his power I Gusti Panji Sakti was like a lion. He always protected his people from bad people. While he became a king, Buleleng Kingdom was safe and prosperous.
Answer the question below based on the text!
1.      How many characters are there in the story? Mention it!
2.      What is the main idea of the story!
3.      What is the moral value of the story!
4.      Mention the characterization of the story!
5.      “They named him as I Gusti Panji Sakti.” (paragraph 4)
The underlined word refer to…
6.      What kind of the text above!
7.      “When he arrived at Panombangan Beach, there was an incident.” He refer to…

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar